M. Hamza Taqi
-He holds an Expert Certification in Marketing and Business from the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the United Kingdom and a BA in Electrical Engineer from Northrop University in Los Angeles. (Team Coach) Author, Participant, and Team Coach - Practical experience for 30 years in the banking industry (13 years), communications (7 years) and talent development (from 2008 to now). -Participate in developing the use of bank cards and various services for individuals according to the target market segments. -He obtained certificates in multiple disciplines such as training, consulting, change management and project management to develop talent, develop leadership and facilitate simultaneous learning.
Language: English (US)
Duration: 2 hours 32 minutes
Being an effective leader means inspiring, influencing, motivating, and encouraging your team; it is not about giving commands only. To have a good relationship with your team; you must build trust, have strong communication, and empower your team.
- Get to know the different styles of leadership
- Know the personal characteristics of leaders
- Learn how to build trust with your team
- Know and understand the role of leaders
- Explore different leadership models
- The History of Leadership
- Characteristics of Leaders
- Different Styles of Leadership
- Behavior Perspective
- The Managerial Grid
- Contingency Perspective
- The Leader Participation Model
- The Transformational Leadership Element
- The Visionary Leadership and The Charismatic Leadership
- Do We Always Need a Leader?
- Authentic Leadership
- Building Trust With Your Team
- Modern theories and models
- Jeb Blount's Model
- Examples of Leaders
- The Role of a Leader
- Johari Window Model
- Leadership Models
- Situational Leadership Theory
- Personal Characteristics of Leaders
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.