Beginner Level and Overview
Dr. Ibrahim Chaaban
-Educational consultant to Microsoft. -Certified trainer for schools and large organizations in MS Teams. -Expert in cyber and information security. -Holder of a patent from the Ministry of Economy and Trade - Lebanon. -Holds a master's degree in computer science.
Language: English (US)
Duration: 2 hours 5 minutes
This course is designed for Clerks, Officers, Executives, Supervisors, Administrators, Managers of all levels; and personnel who already know and understand and want to further enhance their knowledge and practical uses of Microsoft Excel.
Create simple to complex formulas and functions, like:
· COUNTIF Function
· AVERAGEIF Function
· SUMIF Function
· IF Function
· VLOOKUP Function
· Filter data using Auto Filters
· Create Chart
· Apply Conditional Formatting
- General Overview, Surfing, Microsoft excel, Activation process, Alignments, Cells
- Color cells, Merge cells, List, Numbers, Date, Text Length, Custom, General Review
- General functions, Sum function, Average function, Max function, Min function, Count function
- Mathematical Function and Logical Function
- Statistical Function and Cell Reference In Formula
- Database Function
- Sorting Records, Filter, Conditional Formatting
- Charts, Sparkline, Protect Data, Views, Managing Window, Working With Table
- An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the
management of the center.