Blockchain Components -1
Dr. Pierre Al Khoury
- A researcher and university professor with “at large” hand-on in academic-industry leadership experience. - Has a PhD in Economics and Finance - Vice President for Development, Dean of Business School (Lebanese German University, Lebanon). - Board Member & representative in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, Ivy League Mentors (in Collaboration with the prestigious Ivy League, partner of Cornell University – Pan Arab - Obtained Block-Chain Revolution, INSEAD, Paris, France certificate
Language: English (US)
Duration: 56 minutes
This course will explore the meaning, uses, and future of block-chain technology. It is a move from the internet of information that we already know to the internet of value. The internet of value that is expected to include each and every one of us in the new economy.
· Understand the block-chain terminology
· Know the importance of this technology
· Know the difference between block-chain and database and how they interact with each other
· Understand the move from the internet of information age to the internet of value age
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.