Establishing important and valid priorities
Dr. Nataly Samaha
-Certified trainer in Business English. - A professor at the university, majoring in English. -Degree in English Language and Literature from the Holy Spirit University - Kaslik (USEK). -And a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Arts, Science and Technology in Lebanon (AUL-Kaslik).
Language: English (US)
Duration: 1 hour 53 minutes
In this Course You will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques that you have learned in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
After Watching This Course, you will be able to:
· identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus.
· learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
· Identifying personal time-wasters
· Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
· Creating a realistic and productive schedule
· Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
· Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
· Identifying ways to manage email
· Creating boundaries and balance
· Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
· Creating a personal no script
- Procrastination and Indecision
- Pinpoint Time-wasters to increase concentration and focus
- Defining goals
- Establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
- Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
- Identifying ways to manage email
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Creating a personal no script
- Administration and Middle Management
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.