-Experience of +12 years in the investment, finance and accounting fields.
- CFA Charterholder.
- Master in Finance from Saint Mary's University - Canada.
-Holds professional certificates, CFC (certified financial consultant) and CISI (Fundamentals of Financial Services and International to Securities and Investments).
related to this course
Financial analysis is the process of evaluating businesses, projects, budgets, and other finance-related transactions to determine their performance and suitability.
about the different financial statements.
- Understand the role of financial statement analysis
- Understand and Learn how to diagnose the information in the financial statement.
Learn how to make forecast about future prospects of the organization. -
This course is for regulators, investors, analysts, and employees.
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.
Why remote training?
With the rapid development, remote training and self-learning have become essential to ensure quick access to information and attend any online course at anytime and anywhere that suits you, and you can benefit from the best international experts.
Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing - Law 106 of 2013
VIP Customer Service
Governance of Sharia Supervision in Investment Companies