-Experience of +12 years in the investment, finance and accounting fields.
- CFA Charterholder.
- Master in Finance from Saint Mary's University - Canada.
-Holds professional certificates, CFC (certified financial consultant) and CISI (Fundamentals of Financial Services and International to Securities and Investments).
related to this course
|Time||6 hours 50 minutes|
Seattle International Institute for Training (certified by CISI) presents "International Introduction to Securities and Investment". This qualification provides a comprehensive introduction to the financial services industry with a specific focus on investments from a global perspective. It is the first step in the CISI’s qualification pathway, and it is taken by many practitioners as it is the foundation exam for higher level CISI qualifications.
The qualification covers key financial principles and products including assets and markets, equities, bonds, derivatives, investment funds, retirement planning, loans, mortgages and life assurance. It explores the broader economic environment in which the financial services industry operates and looks at how economic activity is determined and managed in different economic and political systems. This qualification offers a first introduction to financial services regulation focusing on financial crime, insider trading and market abuse, and provides candidates with an understanding of ethical and acting with integrity.
· Gain a comprehensive overview of the financial services industry and understand the role of its key players.
· Know the different types of economies, key measures of economic activity and role of central banks.
· Know the relevant sources of information for investment products, costs and charges
· Know and understand the structure, characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of the main asset classes.
· Understand the key features of collective investment schemes.
· Understand the need for regulation and the principles of professional integrity and ethical behaviour in financial services.
· Know the different types of financial crime and the action to be taken if money laundering activity is suspected
· Gain an overview of the other key components of financial planning
· Understand Islamic investments and planning for Muslim investors
It is intended for new entrants and staff who are beginning their career in the financial services industry. The broad topics covered make the qualification suitable for all staff, not just those responsible for making investment decisions, including administration, finance and accounting, IT, customer service, sales and marketing and HR and training.
1. The Financial Services Sector
2. The Economic Environment
3. Financial Assets and Markets
7. Investment Funds
8. Regulation and Ethics
9. Other Financial Products
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.
With the rapid development, remote training and self-learning have become essential to ensure quick access to information and attend any online course at anytime and anywhere that suits you, and you can benefit from the best international experts.
Fundamentals of Financial Services
International Introduction to Securities and Investment (English)
Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance
International Introduction to Securities and Investment
Kuwait Capital Markets Authority Rules and Regulations