Practical Examples 3 (Related to Revenue)
Dr. Waleed Al yaziji
-PhD in Human Resources Management from the University of Los Angeles, California. -President of the Higher Institute for Banking Studies. -A certified manager and trainer in several fields. -He has more than 25 years of practical experience in the United States of America, Europe and the Gulf countries in the banking and insurance sectors, as well as in the petroleum and industrial sectors. -He holds many professional certificates accredited SPHR, CII
Language: English (US)
Duration: 40 minutes
the HR function must develop its ability to measure how HR decisions affect the organisation and how the decisions taken by the organisation affect human capital. In short, the HR function needs to develop better metrics and analytics if it is to become a true strategic partner.
- To examine the use of internal and external measurement frameworks which establish the contribution of the HR function
- To examine the use of internal and external measurement frameworks which establish the contribution of the organisation’s Human Capital
- To consider the messages that are revealed by such frameworks for the organisation as a whole
- To make decisions based on evidence rather than opinion
- To understand what is going on that affects the Human Capital of an organisation
- To drive strategic change rather than react to it
- Introduction to HR Metrics and Analytics
- What is HR Analytics
- Practical Examples
- Practical Examples 2 (Revenue per Employee)
- Practical Examples 3 (Related to Revenue)
- Other HR Metrics Examples
- An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.