Risk and Risk Management terminology - Part Two
Dr. Kassem Saleh
- Dr. Saleh has a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Ottawa, Canada. - He was a Software Design Engineer at Northern Telecom and a Computer Systems Specialist at Bell Canada. - A Professor in Information Sciences at Kuwait University - Dr. Saleh has published about 130 journal and conference papers and one textbook on Software Engineering and has presented tutorials, lectures and invited talks at conferences and universities - Dr. Saleh holds professional certifications in software engineering (IEEE-PSEM), information security (ISC2-CISSP), project (PMI-PMP) and risk management (PMI-RMP), quality engineering (ASQ-CQE, ASQ-CSQE) and business analysis (PMI-PBA)
Language: English (US)
Duration: 2 hours 8 minutes
In project and program management, something can and will go wrong. Even successful projects must identify, assess, and mitigate risk. Solid risk management best practices are critical to delivering projects that adhere to timeframes, budgets, and quality requirements. You will learn different approaches to risk management, including how to rank and respond to risk, monitoring and controlling risk, and communicating risks throughout the project lifecycle. Risk is inevitable—but it doesn’t have to completely derail your project’s success.
· Apply scalable planning methods to prepare for project risk management
· Prepare a risk management plan to guide your risk approach
· Identify project risks by using different identification tools
· Integrate risk management techniques and results into a balanced project management approach
· Use multiple techniques to identify and document risks
· Perform qualitative risk analysis to prioritize risks for response and monitoring
· Perform quantitative risk analysis to assess risk to the overall project cost and schedule objectives
· Incorporate expected value, probability, and distribution into your risk analysis
· Estimate and characterize the impact and timing of risks on your project
· Determine and implement appropriate risk response strategies based on risk analysis
· Monitor and control identified and emerging risks based on the risk management plan and project execution results
· Communicate risks effectively to all project stakeholders
2. What is Involved in Project Risk Management?
3. Risk and Risk Management Terminology
4. Risk and Risk Management Terminology – Part Two
5. Planning for Risk Management and the Risk Management Plan
6. Identifying Risks and the Risk Register
7. Analyzing Risks Quantitatively and Quantitatively
8. Risk Response Planning
9. Risk Response Planning – Part Two
10. Monitoring Risks and Implementing Risk Responses
11. Concluding Remarks and What to Do Next
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.