Dr. Juliet Dinkha
-U.S. Licensed Clinical Psychologist -Associate Professor at AUK. -Specialized in young adult and adults suffering from variety of psychological issues especially, depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, identity and Trauma. -Dr. Dinkha is very active in the community with teaching, research, has her own podcast and engages in variety of virtual lectures and trainings.
Language: English (US)
Duration: 49 minutes
This course teaches participants techniques to help reduce stress with an overall aim of improving coping strategies to support and boost an individual’s wellbeing.
· Understanding stress, normalizing symptoms
· Controlling your body
· Controlling your thoughts.
· Controlling your actions
· Controlling panic feelings and Sleep.
· Wellbeing and looking to the future.
- What is stress
- How does stress affect our health
- Symptoms of stress
- ways in dealing with Stress
- Tips on how to reduce stress
- An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.