The Role of Financial Statement Analysis
-Experience of +12 years in the investment, finance and accounting fields. - CFA Charterholder. - Master in Finance from Saint Mary's University - Canada. -Holds professional certificates, CFC (certified financial consultant) and CISI (Fundamentals of Financial Services and International to Securities and Investments).
Language: English (US)
Duration: 44 minutes
Financial analysis is the process of evaluating businesses, projects, budgets, and other finance-related transactions to determine their performance and suitability.
- Learn about the different financial
- Understand the role of financial statement analysis
- Understand and Learn how to diagnose the information in the financial statement.
Learn how to make forecast about future prospects of the organization. -
- The Role of Financial Reporting
- The Role of Financial Statement Analysis
- Key Financial Statements
- The Footnotes and Supplementary Schedules
- Management Discussion and Analysis
- The Audit Report
- The Classification of Business Activities
- Common Assets Accounts
- Common Liabilities Accounts
- Common Equity Accounts
- Common Income Statement Items
- Accounting Equations
- Accounting for Transactions
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.