Clause 5.5: Activity prioritization
Dr. Kassem Saleh
- Dr. Saleh has a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Ottawa, Canada. - He was a Software Design Engineer at Northern Telecom and a Computer Systems Specialist at Bell Canada. - A Professor in Information Sciences at Kuwait University - Dr. Saleh has published about 130 journal and conference papers and one textbook on Software Engineering and has presented tutorials, lectures and invited talks at conferences and universities - Dr. Saleh holds professional certifications in software engineering (IEEE-PSEM), information security (ISC2-CISSP), project (PMI-PMP) and risk management (PMI-RMP), quality engineering (ASQ-CQE, ASQ-CSQE) and business analysis (PMI-PBA)
Language: English (US)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
This international standard is a technical specification which provides detailed guidance on how to establish, implement, and maintain a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process. It does not suggest a uniform process for performing a Business Impact Analysis but assists the organization to design a BIA process that meets their requirements. Organizations cannot certify their BIA to ISO 22317; however, they can use it as a guidance to effectively implement a BIA process. ISO 22317 is the first and the only standard which solely addresses the Business Impact Analysis. It is designed to complement ISO 22301; nonetheless, it can be used as a stand-alone standard. The aim of Business Impact Analysis processes is to analyze the actual impact of a disruptive event on the organization
The implementation of ISO 22317 will enable you to reach the following benefits:
· Acquire knowledge on how to identify and establish the relationship between products, processes and activities
· Acquire the necessary skills to adjust the organization’s Business Continuity program scope
· Understand better the needs of partners and other interested parties
· Increase the ability to identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and their impact on Business Continuity requirements
· Comprehend the concept, methods, tools, and techniques required for maintaining a BIA process.
1. Purposes and outcomes of the BIA process
2. Structure of ISO 22317:2015 standard
3. Clause 4: Prerequisites
4. Clause 5.1: Introduction to the BIA process
5. Clause 5.2: Project Planning and Management
6. Clause 5.3: Product and Service Prioritization
7. Clause 5.4: Process Prioritization
8. Clause 5.5: Activity prioritization
9. Clause 5.6: Analysis and Consolidation
10. Clause 5.7: Obtain Top Management Endorsement of BIA Results
11. Clause 5.8: Business Continuity Strategy Selection and Clause 6: BIA Process Monitoring and Review
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.